Trek Marlin 5 2020
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Marlin 5 is a trail-worthy daily rider that's perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A front suspension fork with 100 mm of travel, 21 speeds and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
It's right for you if...
You're new to the trail and you’re looking for a real mountain bike that doubles as a commuter – and you want it all at an exceptional value.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, 21 speeds, a wide range of gearing so you always have the right gear for your terrain, hydraulic disc brakes that feel smoother than mechanical disc brakes and a suspension fork with 100 mm of travel – that's the same amount favoured by most cross-country racers.
The final word
It’s built in Trek's MTB heritage, making it more than capable of taking on trail adventures. But it's also versatile, and Marlin 5 is a popular ride on college campuses because the rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise and haul a load.
Why you'll love it
- It's a real mountain bike that's also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus or just getting from A to B on any surface
- Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- It has separate brake and gear levers (a feature that's common on more expensive mountain bikes) so you can fine-tune the positioning for comfort
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty
- Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- SR Suntour XCE 28, coil spring, preload, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 100 mm travel (13.5: 80 mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC27 alloy
- Bontrager Connection 32-hole double-walled
- Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20˝ front, 29x2.0˝ rear (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- Shimano Altus M310, 7-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Shimano Tourney TY301, 42/34/24
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge, 73 mm
- Shimano HG200, 12-32, 7--speed
- KMC Z51
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width (13.5: 690 mm width)
- Bontrager XR Endurance Comp
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-276 short reach lever)
- M - 14.59 kg / 32.17 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).