Trek Marlin 6 2020
Available to order. Send us an item enquiry (below) stating the make, model, size and colour of the item and we will be in touch very shortly with delivery date.
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Marlin 6 is a quality introductory cross country mountain bike with front suspension and an upgraded 2x8 drivetrain that's light, simple, and easy to use. It's built in Trek's trail heritage, but also equipped with features like mounts for a rack and kickstand that make it a great choice for daily commuters.
It's right for you if...
You're testing the waters of off-road riding, and want a real mountain bike at great value, with a wide range of gears to cover more ground on the road and trail.
The tech you get
The heart of Marlin 6 is a lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look. It has an efficient 2x8 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes that feel smoother than mechanical disc brakes and a suspension fork with 100 mm of travel and a lockout feature that lets you temporarily lock the suspension for better efficiency while climbing.
The final word
Performance features like suspension lockout, stronger double-walled rims and hydraulic disc brakes. It's also equipped with rack and kickstand mounts and a wide range of gears. These design details make it a great choice if your mountain bike doubles as your commuter.
Why you'll love it
- The 2x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- It has separate brake and gear levers (a feature that's common on more expensive mountain bikes) so you can fine-tune the positioning for comfort
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty
- Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- SR Suntour XCT 30, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 51mm offset for 29" wheel, 100 mm QR, 100 mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Rear hub
- Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve
- Bontrager XR2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Shimano Altus M315, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Altus M315, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Shimano M315, 36/22
- Bottom bracket
- VP BC73, 73 mm, threaded cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-34, 8-speed
- KMC Z8.3, 8-speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager XR Endurance Comp
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M276 hydraulic disc, short-reach lever
- M - 14.41 kg / 31.77 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).