Trek Powerfly 4 Women's 2020
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Powerfly 4 Women's is our most affordable electric mountain bike. It's built with parts that hold up, like a dependable 9-speed Shimano drive train, a 120 mm SR Suntour fork and a powerful Bosch Performance CX motor. Plus, it features our user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that's fully encased in the frame yet doesn't require tools for removal. This bike expands your boundaries and lets you travel to destinations that you never thought you'd reach on a mountain bike.
It's right for you if...
You're sold on the e-bike revolution and want the capability and versatility of a mountain bike at a price that doesn't resemble the car you're trying to use less. You want bigger, better trail adventures and know that an e-MTB with the latest user-friendly tech is the best way to get them.
The tech you get
A lightweight and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery for sleek looks and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX (250 W, 75 Nm) motor that assists up to 25 km/h, an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller, a Shimano drive train, a 120 mm SR Suntour XCR fork with lockout and hydraulic disc brakes, and a Women-Specific Design saddle. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames.
The final word
Our most affordable electric mountain bike is equipped with performance parts, a high-end Bosch motor, powerful battery and intuitive controller for confidence and a fun boost on trails and roads.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- This bike expands boundaries: the top-notch Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- It rides like a trail bike because it is one: Powerfly is built according to Trek's trail heritage with mountain bike tech developed over decades of innovation
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armour, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- SR Suntour XCM 34, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 120 mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Presta valve
- Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.30"
- Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow design, long cage
- FSA 310, 36 T w/chain guard
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- KMC E9S, 9-speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Ajna Women's
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager XR Endurance Comp
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX, 250 Watt, 75 Nm, 25 km/h max assist
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).