Trek Powerfly 7 Womens 2019
Available to order. Send us an item enquiry (below) stating the make, model, size and colour of the item and we will be in touch very shortly with delivery date.
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Powerfly 7 Women's is an electric mountain bike built with quality trail components, a high-performance Bosch e-MTB system and a durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame featuring our new Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) design that fully encases a 500 Wh battery. RockShox air suspension, a 1x11 Shimano drivetrain and a dropper post make this e-MTB the ideal choice for those who want a boost on the climbs so they can get rad on the way down.
It's right for you if...
You want more than just the added capability of electric-assist. You also want quality mountain bike parts that make the biggest difference on the trail, the user-friendliness of the Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system and the good looks that come with a battery that's fully encased in the frame.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX motor and ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a 100 mm RockShox Sektor RL fork with an ultra-plush DebonAir spring, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Kovee 23 wheels, an 11-speed Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain, a Bontrager dropper post and a Women-Specific Design saddle.
The final word
Quality trail bike parts, a powerful Bosch system and the streamlined looks and easy user interface of the new Removable Integrated Battery (RIB). Plus, the dropper post and RockShox DebonAir fork give you a major upgrade in trail bike performance.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- The dropper post upgrade makes Powerfly 7 even more capable
- It rides like a trail bike because it is one: Powerfly is built according to Trek's trail heritage with mountain bike tech developed over decades of innovation
- This bike expands boundaries: the Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- This bike is built for the long-haul: it comes with a 500 Wh battery, the longest-range available from Bosch
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, G2 Geometry on 29ers, Boost148
- Front suspension
- RockShox Sektor RL, DebonAir, Motion Control RL damper, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers; 100 mm travel
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Kovee 23, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole double-walled, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.40˝ (15.5: 27.5x2.35˝)
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Race Aeffect, 15T w/chain guard
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46, 11-speed
- Shimano HG600, 11-speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Ajna 1 Women's
- Dropper post, Bontrager lever, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager XR Endurance Elite
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).