Trek Powerfly FS 4 G2 2020
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Powerfly FS 4 is the gateway to more exciting trail adventures. It's a full-suspension electric mountain bike that pairs the capability of a 130 mm trail bike with the power of a Bosch motor. A 10-speed drivetrain and a strong aluminium frame with Trek's easy-to-use Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) help you take on more rugged trails with comfort and confidence.
It's right for you if...
You like singletrack trails and want an e-MTB with a more capable full suspension set-up so you can take on more rugged adventures and stay comfortable and efficient when you do.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-life 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX 250w drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a SR Suntour XCR 34 130mm suspension fork with an adjustable air spring, a 130 mm RockShox Deluxe RL shock, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Full suspension lets you take on bigger, more technical trails. It's more comfortable, more efficient and faster in rough terrain. You're getting great parts and a powerful Bosch e-MTB system, but the biggest advantage of Powerfly FS 4 is the suspension package built for better riding on rugged trail adventures.
Why you'll love it
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130mm travel
- SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm bolt-on thru axle, 130mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x50mm
- Front hub
- Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20mm width, presta valve
- Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.35"
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog
- FSA 310, 15T w/chain guard
- SunRace, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10, 10 speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX, 250Watt, 75Nm, 25km/h max assist
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).