Trek Powerfly FS 9 Plus 2019
Available to order. Send us an item enquiry (below) stating the make, model, size and colour of the item and we will be in touch very shortly with delivery date.
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Powerfly FS 9 is a full suspension electric mountain bike that gives you the traction and capability of a true mid-fat trail bike with the added benefit of a powerful Bosch motor. 27.5+ tyres, a 1x12 SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, and 130 mm front and rear suspension with a RockShox Pike RC fork deliver incredible performance on even the most rugged trails.
It's right for you if...
Capability is key. You're looking for the full performance package in your e-MTB, and it's especially important that your trail bike has the suspension and parts spec that will hold up on gnarly trails, give you the traction to scramble up loose climbs and help you take on bigger all-mountain adventures.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX motor and a Purion controller. Plus, 130 mm front and rear travel with a RockShox Pike RC fork with an ultra-smooth Charger2 damper, grippy 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, a Bontrager Line dropper post and a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain. The Tubeless Ready Bontrager Powerline Comp 40 wheels are made specifically for the rigours of e-MTB use, and the 4-piston XT brakes provide extra stopping power.
The final word
The latest in e-MTB frame design, a powerful Bosch motor, 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, and a major upgrade in drivetrain and suspension give Powerfly FS 9 an incredible amount of capability on rugged all-mountain rides.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- This model gets parts chosen specifically for e-MTB use, like Shimano XT 4-piston brakes and stout Powerline Comp wheels
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- When you power down the assist, you have a fully capable trail bike that's ready to take on rugged terrain
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), EVO link, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, G2 Geometry, Boost148, 130mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Pike RC, DebonAir, Charger 2 damper, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry, 130 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x50 mm
- Bontrager Powerline Comp 40, 54T Rapid Drive, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- SRAM GX Eagle single-click, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X1, 15T w/chain guard
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 15.5: 100 mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125 mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150 mm
- Bontrager Line, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Deore XT M8020 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).