Trek Powerfly LT 4 Plus 2019
Available to order. Send us an item enquiry (below) stating the make, model, size and colour of the item and we will be in touch very shortly with delivery date.
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Powerfly LT 4 is an electric mountain bike with long travel front and rear suspension for especially technical terrain. It's made for real-deal mountain bikers who get rowdy on rugged trails with 150 mm of travel, a 160 mm fork, mid-fat 27.5+ tyres, a powerful Bosch motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 15.5 mph and a durable trail bike spec.
It's right for you if...
Standard suspension doesn't cut it for the trails you ride. You're most likely to be found on technical trails with big drops and hits, so your e-MTB needs longer travel, a durable parts spec and a pedal-assist system that can keep up.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Aluminium frame, a semi-integrated 500 Wh battery, a Bosch Performance CX motor and a Purion controller. Plus, 150 mm rear travel, a 160 mm SR Suntour Aion 35 fork, mid-fat 27.5+ tyres for traction and stability, a dropper post, 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and 4-piston hydraulic brakes for extra stopping power.
The final word
With Powerfly LT 4, you're getting a great frame with a powerful Bosch system that will take your riding to places that you've only imagined. But it's the longer travel suspension and mid-fat 27.5+ tyres that give Powerfly LT 4 extra capability on rugged terrain, sketchy trails and steep descents.
Why you'll love it
- Longer travel suspension and 27.5+ mid-fat tyres are the perfect combination for traction, stability and capability on rough trails
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- The long-range battery is secure while you ride and easy to remove for charging in any household electrical socket
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, EVO link, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, semi-integrated battery, G2 Geometry, Boost148, 150 mm travel
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour Aion 35, air spring, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 160 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x57.5 mm
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Alex MD35, 32-hole double-walled
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, Tubeless Ready, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA 310, 15T w/chain guard
- SunRace, 11-42, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Dropper post, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M745 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack, 500 Wh, downtube
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).