Trek Powerfly LT 4 G2 2020
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Powerfly LT 4 is a long-travel electric mountain bike with a 150 mm fork and 150 mm of rear travel. It's made for real-deal mountain bikers who get rowdy on rugged trails with mid-fat 27.5+ tyres, a powerful Bosch motor and a durable trail bike spec. Plus, Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system gives you better balance on the trail, great looks and exceptional ease of use.
It's right for you if...
Standard suspension doesn't cut it for the trails you ride. You're most likely to be found on technical trails with big drops and hits, so your e-MTB needs longer travel, a durable parts spec and a pedal-assist system that can keep up.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h, and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, 150 mm of front and rear suspension with an SR Suntour Zeron fork and RockShox Deluxe RL shock, mid-fat 27.5+ tyres for traction and stability, a dropper post, 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and 4-piston hydraulic brakes for extra stopping power.
The final word
With Powerfly LT 4, you're getting a great frame with a powerful Bosch system that will take your riding to places you've only imagined. But it's the longer travel suspension and mid-fat 27.5+ tyres that give Powerfly LT 4 extra capability on rugged terrain, sketchy trails and steep descents.
Why you'll love it
- Longer travel suspension and 27.5+ mid-fat tyres are the perfect combination for traction, stability and capability on rough trails
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130mm travel
- SR Suntour Zeron, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm bolt-on thru axle, 150mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x57.5mm
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, tubeless, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80"
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog
- FSA 310, 15T w/chain guard
- SunRace, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10, 10 speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- TranzX JD-YSP18, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M745 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX, 250Watt, 75Nm, 25km/h max assist
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).