Trek Powerfly LT 4 G2 2020 Ex DemoRegular price £3,700.00 Sale price £3,000.00 Save 19%
Powerfly LT 4 is a long-travel electric mountain bike with a 150 mm fork and 150 mm of rear travel. It's made for real-deal mountain bikers who get rowdy on rugged trails with mid-fat 27.5+ tyres, a powerful Bosch motor and a durable trail bike spec. Plus, Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system gives you better balance on the trail, great looks and exceptional ease of use.
It's right for you if...
Standard suspension doesn't cut it for the trails you ride. You're most likely to be found on technical trails with big drops and hits, so your e-MTB needs longer travel, a durable parts spec and a pedal-assist system that can keep up.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h, and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, 150 mm of front and rear suspension with an SR Suntour Zeron fork and RockShox Deluxe RL shock, mid-fat 27.5+ tyres for traction and stability, a dropper post, 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and 4-piston hydraulic brakes for extra stopping power.
The final word
With Powerfly LT 4, you're getting a great frame with a powerful Bosch system that will take your riding to places you've only imagined. But it's the longer travel suspension and mid-fat 27.5+ tyres that give Powerfly LT 4 extra capability on rugged terrain, sketchy trails and steep descents.
Why you'll love it
- Longer travel suspension and 27.5+ mid-fat tyres are the perfect combination for traction, stability and capability on rough trails
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130mm travel
- SR Suntour Zeron, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm bolt-on thru axle, 150mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x57.5mm
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, tubeless, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80"
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog
- FSA 310, 15T w/chain guard
- SunRace, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10, 10 speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- TranzX JD-YSP18, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M745 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX, 250Watt, 75Nm, 25km/h max assist
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).