Trek Powerfly LT 7 Plus 2019
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Powerfly LT 7 is the full suspension electric mountain bike that introduces the e-MTB world to incredible trail bike capability. It brings together the Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) frame design with longer travel suspension and 27.5+ mid-fat wheels for serious capability on even the roughest trails. A 150 mm shock, 160 mm RockShox Yari RL fork, 11-speed Shimano drivetrain and a durable trail spec will hold up on your wildest all-mountain adventures.
It's right for you if...
Serious trail bike suspension, the latest in e-MTB frame design and a durable spec that will hold up to raucous all-mountain riding. These are the non-negotiables in your search for your next ride. You're going to ride on big trails with features and technical sections that demand the extra traction and stability of mid-fat tyres.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX 250-watt motor that assists up to 25 km/h, and an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller. Plus, a 150 mm shock, 160 mm RockShox Yari RL fork with an ultra-plush DebonAir spring, grippy 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, Tubeless Line Comp 40 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub, a dropper post and more powerful 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Longer travel suspension, quality trail spec and a powerful Bosch pedal-assist system make this an incredible e-MTB. But what brings it into the next realm is the Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) frame design, which is a major advancement in electric mountain bike engineering.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- Longer travel suspension and 27.5+ mid-fat tyres are the perfect combination for traction, stability and capability on rough trails
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), EVO link, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, G2 Geometry, Boost148, 150 mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Yari RL, DebonAir, Motion Control RL damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, 160 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x57.5 mm
- Bontrager Line Comp 40, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Race Aeffect, 15T w/chain guard
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46, 11-speed
- Shimano HG600, 11-speed
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Arvada
- Dropper post, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).