Trek Rail 5 2020
Available to order. Send us an item enquiry (below) stating the make, model, size and colour of the item and we will be in touch very shortly with delivery date.
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
Rail 5 is an electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff. It features the same high-end trail tech as Trek's analogue trail bikes, plus a powerful new Bosch drive system that's basically like having your own shuttle.
It's right for you if...
You’re looking for an e-MTB that’s built to be just as capable of shredding as non-electric trail bikes. You want a powerful Bosch drive system that’ll propel you up climbs so you can hit lap after lap.
The tech you get
A light and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a 500 Wh battery for sleek looks and protection on the trail, a 160 mm RockShox 35 Gold RL fork, 150 mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe RL shock, a powerful new Bosch Performance Line CX 250 W motor that assists up to 25 km/h and a Purion controller. A 1x12 SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain, dropper post, 4-piston brakes and Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er wheels.
The final word
Rail 5 is our best-value long-travel e-MTB. It's equally as capable as our regular long-travel trail bikes, it just gets you back to the top in a flash. The powerful Bosch drive systems and durable part spec make for long-lasting fun.
Why you'll love it
- Rail shreds just as hard as its non-electric brethren, plus it powers you right back up the mountain – no shuttle or lift necessary
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, magnesium rocker link, Motor Armour, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle, 150 mm travel
- RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, e-MTB optimised, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 230x57.5 mm
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, tubeless, aramid bead, 29x2.60"
- SRAM SX Eagle single-click, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM SX Eagle
- SRAM X1 1000, 34T
- SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- TranzX JD-YSP18, internal routing, 31.6 mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M745 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Bosch Purion
- NEW Bosch Performance Line CX, 250 Watt, 75 Nm, magnesium body, 25 km/h max assist
- M - 23.53 kg / 51.88 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).