Trek X-Caliber 8 2019
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
The X-Caliber 8 is a cross-country mountain bike made for fast laps and long days on the trail. It's built with special attention to value and the parts that make the biggest difference in performance. A Shimano drivetrain, RockShox fork and hydraulic disc brakes make it a great choice for new mountain bikers and XC racers searching for fast, fun, single-track adventure.
Why you'll love it
- It has the price of a more basic hardtail and the performance of a more expensive one
- The RockShox air fork can be tuned to the rider's weight, so you always have a custom ride that's right for you
- The frame is fully compatible with higher-end parts, like race wheels and a dropper post, if you ever find the need to upgrade
- Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits (29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames)
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox 30 Silver, Solo Air, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 100 mm travel (13.5: 80 mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 LW alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2241, Boost141
- Bontrager Kovee 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore M617
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M781, Shadow
- Race Face Ride, 36/22
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano BB52, 73 mm
- Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width (13.5: 690 mm width)
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ - 13.43 kg / 29.6 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).