Trek X-Caliber 9 2019
All orders over £20.00 received before 1pm receive Free standard delivery and will be despatched within within 3-5 working days (these times are worst case scenario and your delivery will usually arrive well within these expectations).
We cannot guarantee these times as we are dependant on couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any losses due to late delivery.
Orders under £20.00 are subject to £2.99 delivery charge.
Bike orders are pre built by our Cytech trained mechanics prior to despatch but some parts such as pedals cannot be fitted to enable us to package your bike properly. If you have any queries regarding fitting or adjusting when your bike is delivered please just give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the process.
Free delivery to mainland UK only, see below for postcodes we don't currently send to.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging which must be undamaged and accompanied by your original receipt issued by All Ride Now at time of purchase.
Please contact All Ride Now to inform us of the reason for returning your purchase prior to sending.
It is your legal responsibility to make sure any returned goods are packaged suitably for transit. We recommend using a recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns that may be lost or damaged in transit.
On receipt of your returned goods we will either issue a full refund or send a replacement, whichever is applicable.
If you have received wrong items or faulty goods we will refund postage costs equivalent to Royal Mail first class recorded. Please include a receipt for any charges with your returned items.
All products come with a manufacturers UK warranty which varies from brand to brand. Should your purchase develop any faults after our 30 day returns window we will act as the manufacturer's agent and proceed with your warranty request following their guidance and under the terms of their warranty. You will be liable for the return postage cost to us. If it is established that the goods are faulty we will send you a replacement or repaired product free of charge.
Please note that purchases may only be refunded or exchanged outside of the 30 day returns policy if damage has occurred due to faulty manufacture and not due to wear and tear.
Bontrager Unconditional Guarantee
Bontrager's unconditional guarantee is available on all Bontrager clothing, accessories and components excluding spare parts, inner tubes and items supplied on complete bicycles.
Ride It and Love It. If not, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange.
Simply return the unwanted Bontrager item with a valid receipt and state that you are returning it under Bontrager's Guarantee. Please also state what you'd like to exchange the item for (the replacement item doesn't have to be a Bontrager product).
As a retail customer you are protected by the Sale Of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations. We believe our returns policy goes well beyond the requirements of both pieces of legislation. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of service possible and in the unfortunate case of there being a problem with your order, we will do our best to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and in a fair and reasonable manner.
We can arrange finance for any purchase of £250 or above.
0% option is available on all non sale items or interest
bearing options can be used on sale items depending
on level of discount. (please call us on 01730 817563
for advise on sale items interest rate or to apply)
X-Caliber 9 is the top-end model in the X-Caliber family. It's a fully race-ready cross-country mountain bike built with parts designed to compete. A RockShox Judy Silver fork with remote lockout, a Shimano drivetrain and a wide-range cassette make it a great choice for fast singletrack riders who want a great bike that's ready to race straight out of the box.
Why you'll love it
- It's a great bike for someone who's just getting into serious racing: you get high-end XC parts on an incredible frame with enough cash left over for entry fees
- There's nothing as sweet as a silent ride: the clutch rear derailleur prevents chain slap, even in the rough
- Front and rear Boost hub spacing opens the door for high-end wheel upgrades
- The 31.6 mm seat tube gives you the option to install a dropper post when you want to tackle rowdier terrain
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air spring, rebound adjust, Turnkey damper with remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, Boost110, 100mm travel (13.5: 80mm travel)
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2641 sealed bearing, Boost141
- Bontrager Kovee 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7020
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Shimano SLX M7000, 36/26
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano BB52, 73 mm
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42, 11-speed
- KMC X11-1
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width (13.5: 690 mm width)
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Sealed cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ - 13.15 kg / 29 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).