Trek Domane SL Gen 4 Frame SetRegular price £2,950.00
The lightweight Domane SL Frame Set is built for your longest rides and the roughest conditions. Crafted with 500 Series OCLV Carbon and road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed, Domane SL is meticulously built so that you can stay stronger for longer. This carbon endurance road frame is designed for flat-mount disc brakes, has a built-in storage compartment, and includes a headset and a Domane SL carbon fork. It offers plenty of tyre clearance so you can roll on up to 38 mm tyres for cushioning on rough roads and light gravel.
It's right for you if...
You're a performance-minded cyclist who craves comfort on a long day in the saddle without skimping on the speed. You want the freedom to let your mind wander and want to build up the perfect endurance road rig that's fast, comfortable and versatile. You need a platform that earns top marks for tech with road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed.
The tech you get
A light and refined 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with an internal storage compartment, stable Endurance Geometry, internal cable routing, mudguard mounts and road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed. Designed for flat-mount disc brakes and includes a headset and a full carbon Domane disc fork. An added top tube mounts let you secure bags for longer rides without bulky straps and bungees.
The final word
Domane SL Disc Frame Set is an ideal bike for long rides and races. It’s fast, stable and rear IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger for longer.
Why you'll love it
- The Domane SL Gen 4's aero Kammtail tube shapes and rear IsoSpeed comfort technology come together for a super fast, light and smooth ride
- This bike is super versatile and equally suited to all-day adventures on the open road, club rides and racing
- Road-smoothing IsoSpeed and clearance for up to 38 mm tyres absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a smoother, more comfortable ride
- A convenient internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot for stowing tools and gear, while top tube mounts let you cleanly bolt on a bag for day-long adventures
- Includes a bearing top cap compatible with Trek RCS stems. Already have a stem you love? No problem – a traditional bearing top cap is available separately.
- Seat post (available in two lengths/two offsets) sold separately
|500 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, mudguard mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
|Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
|Max. chainring size
|1x: 48T, 2x: 52/36
|Max brake rotor sizes: 160mm front & rear
|1,391 g - 56 cm (frame-only, painted)
433g (fork-only, painted)
|This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).