Trek Fuel EX C Gen 6 Frame SetRegular price £4,450.00 Sale price £3,900.00 Save 12%
The Fuel EX C Frame Set is a light and ready frame set that's only limit is your imagination. It's constructed from lightweight, vibration-damping carbon fibre for a ride that's stiff where you want it and compliant where you don't. Its engineered for the trail with progressive geometry that stretches out the front-end for more control on descents, and gets steeper in the rear for better pedalling efficiency.
It's right for you if...
You want a carbon frame that you can build up however you dream. You care about having the most progressive geometry that can handle anything on the mountain, and want to keep things lightweight.
The tech you get
A premium carbon frame that damps vibrations and is ready to take on any trail. Internal cable routing to protect hoses and simplify set-up. A FOX Factory Float X rear shock that makes quick work of small bumps and smooths out gnarly descents. Adjustable geometry that lets you control your head tube and seat tube angle.
The final word
The Fuel EX C Frame Set is a lightweight carbon ride that's evolved for the trail. Its modern trail geometry keeps descending confident and climbing lively. In-frame storage lets you keep your tools tucked away on the trail, and adjustable geometry gives you total control of the ride.
Why you'll love it
- The Fuel EX Gen 6 gives you 140/150 mm of travel and slack, adjustable geometry for an extra capable ride, plus, in-frame storage on all models – even alloy
- It features modern geometry that's ready for steep and loose descents, and hammering up climbs
- With the adjustable angle headset (angled cups sold separately) and Mino Link, you can choose from six different geometry configurations
- You'll have all the space you need for your treats and tools with in-frame storage
- Its upgraded FOX Factory rear suspension offers buttery-smooth travel and keeps pedalling efficient
|OCLV Mountain Carbon, internal storage, angle-adjust headset, Mino Link adjustable geometry, adjustable leverage rate, guided internal routing, magnesium rocker link, 34.9 mm seat tube, ISCG 05, 55 mm chain line, BSA 73, downtube guard, shuttle guard, ABP, UDH, Boost148, 140 mm travel
|Fox Factory Float X, 2-position damper, 185 mm x 55 mm
|Max compatible fork travel
|Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
|Max tyre size
|Frame: 29x2.5" (XS & S: 27.5x2.5") Fork: See manufacturer
|Max. chainring size
|Max: 34T (oval – 32T) Min: 28T
|Integrated cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom, angle adjust cup compatible
|Max brake rotor sizes - Frame: 203mm, Fork: see fork manufacturer
|M – 3.40 kg/7.5 lb
|This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).