Trek Remedy AL FramesetRegular price £2,300.00 Sale price £2,000.00 Save 13%
Remedy AL is a burly trail frame set built for rough trails, big hits and wild all-mountain rides. It's designed for 27.5" wheels and riders who like to party on the descents. A super-stiff downtube with proven tech like ABP, plus 150 mm of rear travel with a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ shock make this frame ready for a build that suits your style.
It's right for you if...
You're building a custom all-mountain bike for getting a little wild and blasting sketchy lines. You love leaving the ground and you're looking for a ride you can whip around on the rowdiest trails.
The tech you get
An Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with 150 mm of rear travel and a FOX Performance Elite Float X shock, plus a Straight Shot down tube and Knock Block headset with a Bontrager Line 35 mm stem. Mino Link adjustable geometry and Control Freak cable routing for a dialled build. Made for 27.5" wheels.
The final word
A stout trail frame that's fun to ride on the roughest trails, and most at home on the biggest all-mountain rides. A piggyback shock that can keep up with the longest descents and dialled frame details give you a head start on your custom build.
Why you'll love it
- You get a solid base for building a bike that can keep up on your wildest adventures
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- Wider is more stable: Remedy has clearance for up to 27.5x2.8˝ tyres
- Control Freak cable routing lets you run any set-up, like a right-front brake, internally-routed dropper, or electronic shifting
- You’ll fade before the FOX Performance Elite Float X shock does – it's built to help you squeeze the most out of long, gnarly descents
|Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 150 mm travel
|Fox Performance Elite Float X, 2-position damper, open-mode adjustment, 230 mm x 57.5 mm
|Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
|M - 9.00 kg/19.85 lb
|This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).