Trek Slash AL Frame Set Gen 6Regular price £3,000.00
Slash AL Frame Set is a hard-charging aluminium enduro frame that's ready for your dream build. It gives you the trail-crushing geometry you crave, plus a high-pivot design that helps you punch up square-edge climbs and stay planted on rowdy descents. It's equipped with a 170 mm RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ rear shock and designed for a 170 mm fork of your choice. Set it up MX with a 29 in front and 27.5 in rear wheel, or go full 29er. The choice is yours.
- The world is your oyster – you can equip this Slash frame set with just about any build you can dream of
- Its high-pivot suspension gives you insane control for hairy descents, while carefully tuned anti-squat and oversized pulleys make pedalling astonishingly efficient
- You have full control of your ride feel with suspension progression adjustment and optional adjustable angle headset cups
- You get the flexibility to roll with either an MX 29 in front and 27.5 in rear wheel set-up or go true 29er
- Internal frame storage means you've always got your tools, flat kit and snack at hand
|Alpha Platinum Aluminium, high main pivot, idler pulley, internal storage, angle-adjust headset, Mino Link adjustable geometry, adjustable leverage rate, integrated frame protection, internal routing, magnesium rocker link, ISCG 05, Active Braking Pivot, UDH, 148x12 mm thru axle, 170 mm travel
|RockShox Vivid Select+, 230 mm x 65 mm
|Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
|M - 5.30 kg / 11.69 lbs
|This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).