Trek Supercaliber SLR Gen 2 Frame SetRegular price £3,750.00
Supercaliber SLR Frameset is an ultralight cross-country MTB frame that's itching to become your next dream bike. Its SLR Mountain Carbon layup is as light as it is meticulous, with a high modulus carbon fiber that gives you all the stiffness you crave and none of the weight. XC courses get rowdier every year, so it comes equipped 80mm of IsoStrut rear suspension to smooth your roll without kicking pedaling efficiency to the wind.
It's right for you if...
You want to build up the perfect cross-country bike with your own curated collection of components. You love the flexibility of being able to pick and choose every element of your bike, and are ready for an ultralight and ultra-capable ride that's proven on the podium.
The tech you get
A featherweight, high-modulus SLR OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with modern XC geometry. 80mm of IsoStrut rear suspension from a RockShox SIDLuxe shock with 2-position remote damper. Designed to pair with a 110mm fork.
The final word
Supercaliber SLR frameset is ultralight, ultra-capable, and ready to be built into your dream ride.
Why you'll love it
- You get 80mm of IsoStrut rear suspension that partners with slacker, capable geometry for handling the roots and rocks of modern XC courses
- You don't have to compromise stiffness for weight savings thanks to the SLR OCLV Mountain Carbon frame that's intensely light, stiff, and responsive
- IsoStrut gives you tunable, damped suspension without missing out on efficiency for hammering up climbs at top speed
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- You get to build it up with your dream collection of components
|SLR OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoStrut, UDH, 80 mm travel
|Trek IsoStrut, RockShox SIDLuxe, 2-position remote damper
|Max compatible fork travel
|120 mm (533 mm axle-to-crown)
|Max tyre size
|Frame: 29x2.40", Fork: See manufacturer
|Max. chainring size
|1x: 38T, min 30T
|FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
|Max brake rotor sizes: 160mm front & rear
|M - 1.95 kg / 4.3 lbs
|This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).